First Post-Pre-Alpha Update!
Thank you to everyone who's played the pre-alpha so far and especially thank you to the people who have tweeted or even made YouTube videos about it! It means the world that anyone enjoys my weirdo kind-of-long-winded nonsense enough to support it!
I am perhaps the slightest bit disappointed that no one has read it on YouTube in a gravely, semi-nasally Phillip Marlowe voice yet but whaddya gonna do, pally?
I've updated a few things! They are listed below:
- Reduced the frankly ridiculous jump height
- Made areas inaccessible by reduced jump height accessible (at least the ones that are SUPPOSED to be accessible)
- You can now move and attack at the same time
- Passthrough platforms have been patched very quickly to stand out from regular platforms
- The "Question" indicator will now gray itself out for anything that has already been viewed (which was tougher to do than I thought it'd be, man)
- Rebalanced the peacock fight for new jump height and attack style
- Fixed some typos
- Confident children will no longer get a whim to practice pick-up lines.
Thanks for stopping by and go follow the game on @Trainwreck_Dev at twitter, or follow my personal account on the same site at @MrFunkSandwich!
Get Deep Night Detective Pre-Alpha
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.